Watch this Video: Craig Groeschel shines light on the dark influences, emotions, and behaviors to empower Christians to live pure lives in a filthy world.
We all know that smoking is unhealthy, but are we aware that there are other second-hand toxins that we bring to our home, workplace, and church, exposing ourselves and loved ones to deadly poison? These are things that we allow ourselves to view, think, and be part of every day without considering the risks to our spiritual health.
1. Lethal Language: Experiencing the Power of Life-Giving Words
2. Scare Pollution: Unlocking the Chokehold of Fear
3. Radioactive Relationships: Loving Unhealthy People without Getting Sick
4. Septic Thoughts: Overcoming Our False Beliefs
5. Germ Warfare: Cleansing Our Lives of Cultural Toxins